Designed for commercial and industrial applications, Midwest Electric's Heavy Duty (Type MH) switches provide superior safety, reliability, and endurance performance.
To ensure ultimate safety, these Heavy Duty switches feature:
- Highly visible ON/OFF label
- Direct-drive, quick-make, quick–break mechanism "snaps" the contacts open and closed, providing a positive ON/OFF indication
- Highly visible, easy-to-grip upgraded "donut" handle ideal for hook stick operation. It accepts three padlocks in the OFF position
- Coin-proof, defeatable dual interlocks
- Visible confirmation of plated blades provide visible confirmation of contact position
- Spring-reinforced fuse clips that assure reliable contact for cool operation. Suitable for Class H, K, J, or R fuses
Learn more by visiting Midwest online at https://bit.ly/3cAsLSJ or by contacting your Electra Sales of North Texas representative!