The Snap-Around clamp meter from Sperry Instruments is a 10-function, 26-range auto-ranging unit engineered to measure up to 400A AC/DC current, 600V AC/DC voltage, 40 Mohm resistance, frequency, capacitance, diode test, and continuity.
Similar to digital multimeters, clamp meters offer a large range of functions and include LCD screens to display results, but they offer the additional unique ability to measure current without having to contact live conductors! Additional features include:
- Data hold and relative measurement capability to maintain reading on the display
- Auto power off functionality to save battery life
- Compact, lightweight design to fit into any tool belt or small area
- Includes a convenient carrying case to protect the meter and keep it clean
- Audible alert and bright LED visual indication for easy identification
To learn more, visit Sperry Instruments online at https://bit.ly/3UgqZad or contact your Electra Sales of North Texas, Arkansas, or Tennessee representative!